Tax Rebates and Refunds

  Does this apply to you?

Reduce your tax or even get tax refunds.

To ensure that you reduce your tax or receive self assessment tax rebates we provide accurate bookkeeping and accounting services in addition to advising you on all taxable deductions.

We can help if you are one of the following:

  • Self Employed

  • Construction Industry Worker

  • Trading through a Limited Company

  • Trading in a partnership

  • Sole Trader

If the answer to any of the above is Yes!

We can offer a complete annual service for all small to medium sized businesses including CIS workers and Sole Traders.

Do you think you are paying too much tax?

Speak to Auxesia Accountancy and we can advise you on whether you are paying too much tax or if indeed we feel you may be entitled to a tax refund. Refunds on excessive payments can be claimed from the previous 6 years.

Our main achievement is to provide you with a friendly and excellent service. We believe in achieving success for our clients. your success is our success.


If you have any questions and wish to speak to an advisor, call us now on:

Tel:         01277 725252

Applicable to:  
Businesses Businesses
Individuals Individuals
New Startups New Startups