Does this apply to you?

Unlike other business formats, partnerships can start trading straight away, although certain types of businesses may need a licence to trade.

If you are in a partnership then the business and each partner is required to register with HMRC and file accounts and Self Assessment Tax Returns to HMRC for each Tax year.

Taking control of your tax affairs can be very time consuming. Here at Auxesia Accountancy we can help by taking control of all aspects of your accounting and tax affairs leaving you free to run your business.

Our services include:

  • Preparation of the annual accounts

  • Preparation of tax computations

  • Completion and filing to HMRC of the Partnership Self Assessment Tax Return

  • Completion and filing to HMRC of the Partners personal Self Assessment Tax Return

  • We will act as your agent with HMRC leaving you to run your business

  • Any general accountancy and taxation advice


If you have any questions and wish to speak to an advisor, call us now on:

Tel:         01277 725252

Applicable to:  
Businesses Businesses
Individuals Individuals
New Startups New Startups